Join the Global Capital Finance Team
Global Capital Finance is offering exciting career opportunities at our main offices in New York and Frankfurt. We are looking for candidates with an international background and fluency in several languages. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. We accept CV’s on an on-going basis: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each CV received is added to our file, and maintained for three months. Global Capital Finance will contact applicants directly if a position becomes available that is compatible with their skills.
Director – Investment Banking | Renewable Energy (New York)
Our advisory team in New York is currently looking for a Director for our office in Westchester County. Director at Global Capital Finance leads our global teams in transaction and advisory work and is responsible for all aspects of our cross-border transactions (buy-side and sell-side mandates). Excellent organizational and technical skills are a must. Director coordinates and leads the development of persuasive and high-quality presentations and pitches, information memorandums, bankers’ packages, and investment teasers, as well as fully oversee the commercial due diligence process. Additionally, Director is responsible for the oversight, review and final preparation of financial models for the renewable energy sector including on-shore and offshore wind, solar PV, hydro, biomass and waste-to-energy. Director nurtures existing client relationships, secures new ones, and is always alert to other business opportunities. In summary, Director acts as the internal point person for renewable energy deals, and will oversee and guide Analysts, Associates and Vice Presidents on deals at the Firm’s global offices.
Global Capital Finance provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. The job environment is challenging, and provides growth opportunity, recognition, and reward for the achievement of business results. Occasional travel required.
- MBA or Master’s degree required
- +5 years relevant business experience in finance and/or energy, particularly renewable energy
- Native English speaker, other European languages (German, French, Italian and Spanish) a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
The role of a Director at Global Capital Finance requires confidence, independent action, initiative, positive response to pressure, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. Further personal traits we look for are:
- A firm and goal-oriented leadership style, with the ability to motivate and engage others
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive towards results
- Overall persuasive and influential with strong negotiating skills
- Team-oriented and cross-cultural skills a must
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter outlining experience in energy/renewable energy and finance to email@example.com.
Please note that Global Capital Finance does not use third-party recruiters or hiring managers. We only extend written offers personally and directly from our New York or Frankfurt office, and never via email. We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Global Capital Finance. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Global Capital Finance. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond.