Join the Global Capital Finance Team
Global Capital Finance is offering exciting career opportunities at our main offices in New York and Frankfurt. We are looking for candidates with an international background and fluency in several languages. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. We accept CV’s on an on-going basis: Please send your CV to email@example.com. Each CV received is added to our file, and maintained for three months. Global Capital Finance will contact applicants directly if a position becomes available that is compatible with their skills.
Please note that Global Capital Finance does not use third-party recruiters or hiring managers. We only extend written offers personally and directly from our New York or Frankfurt office, and never via email. We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Global Capital Finance. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Global Capital Finance. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond.
Vice President – Level Candidates | New York and Frankfurt
Our financial advisory teams are currently looking for Vice President – level candidates for investment banking advisory services in renewable energy at our New York and Frankfurt office. New team members are immediately assigned to a deal transaction team. Global Capital Finance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for its permanent employees.
- Master’s degree in Sustainability, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or Law
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience at a financial institution, renewable energy developer, utility or private equity firm
- Strong interest in finance and energy, preferably renewable energy
- Previous experience in finance, banking, engineering or law a plus
- Financial analysis training preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (financial modeling and numerical abilities) and PowerPoint presentations
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with native fluency in other European languages a plus
Personal Candidate Traits
- Entrepreneurial mindset, conscientious and flexible
- Strategic thinker with a pro-active approach
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Team-oriented; VP’s and Associates are an important part of our team and will be integrated in all aspects of transactions
- Cross-cultural skills a must
Interested candidates should please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.